If you have any queries about the school, please complete the Contact Form on this page along with your query. Alternatively, please ring us on the number provided below.
- Telephone: (03) 9822 9622
- General School Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (03) 9822 6498
405 Tooronga Road,
Alia College is located in Hawthorn East, approximately 7 kilometres east of the CBD.
Public transport options include:
– Glen Waverley Line to Tooronga Station, a 10 minute walk north up Tooronga Road, or catch the Route 624 bus towards Kew;
– Alamein, Belgrave and Lilydale Lines to Auburn Station, with the connecting Route 624 bus to Oakleigh;
– Cranbourne/Frankston/Pakenham lines to Caulfield Station, with a connecting Route 624 bus to Kew
– Route 624 between Kew and Oakleigh to the Cato Street/Tooronga Road bus stop
– Numbers 70 or 75 trams to the Riversdale Road & Tooronga Road (Stop 37), a 15 minute walk south down Tooronga Road;
– Number 72 tram to Burke Road & Riversdale Road (Stop 54), a 10 minute walk west up Tooroak Road onto Tooronga Road
For more information, visit Public Transport Victoria’s Journey Planner.
Standard Office Hours
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Weekdays
- School Holidays: 9:30 am to 3:30 pm Weekdays
During the year, the Office will be closed for the following periods.
- Report Writing Day
Closed all day on Monday, 8 June 2018
- Foundation Day
Closed all day on Monday, 5 November 2018
- Christmas Break
Closed 12.00 noon Friday, 16 December 2018 and reopens 9:30 am on Monday, 9 January 2019
- Public holidays
Please note that our office is closed on Victorian public holidays. A complete list of public holidays is available here. External link to government website.
Send us a message
Updating Your Contact Details
It is important that the school has your current contact information. If you move house, change mobile numbers or email addresses we would like this in writing for our files. Please use the form above or submit via email to our Office staff.